Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday

Okay, today's going a little better. Sweet Pea only threw up that once yesterday. She did have a fever in the afternoon, but it was gone by bedtime. And I heard her wrong - I knew that her left ear had hurt since Saturday but thought that she told me yesterday afternoon that her right ear hurt too. She looked at me like I was crazy when I said something about both of her ears hurting, and said, "I told you that my right ear didn't hurt!" Okay, that's good! S0 - she's still staying home from school today, and I'm taking her to the doctor at 2:15.

The pediatrician we're seeing today told me to bring The Bug back this week to have her ears looked at just to be sure she didn't get an infection, so I'm going to ask him to do that while we're there too. The Bug seemed like she was getting worse a couple days ago because she was being super clingy, but yesterday she had a really fun and independent time at a birthday party, and today she seems very cheerful and more like her usual self. YAAAAAAAAAY... In retrospect (actually I wondered at the time) I actually think the clinginess may have been caused by her not feeling great because she was constipated. No more!

Slipshod is on his plane but we'll be fine. I've got some meals planned and he bought me the groceries Saturday night and maybe today I can get some veggies cut while the girls are playing.

No comments: