Friday, February 24, 2006

Technical difficulties

I have just spent way too much time trying to figure out how to put links to other people's blogs in my sidebar. Finally figured it out, but there's something wrong with the "Links" title. Any help would be appreciated. But the important part is that there are good links there! And now to utilize what I have left of Miss Thing's naptime... oh geez, am I really going to take her grocery shopping in the SF Bay Area on a Friday afternoon? Am I nuts? No, just hungry, I guess.

2 comments:

CV said...

I radomly came across your blog by hitting "the next blog" button and I love what you have to say about your cats. Mine are 3 and 4 years old and still run around like freaks at random times. When they wrestle, my hubby call the fights WWK because it really does look like they are trying to kill eachother.

Congrats on the new addition and I hope you eventually get some sleep!

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmm. I'm terrible at that stuf...but it looks almost normal....