Friday, February 10, 2006

And the learning continues...

What, you want to know how the potty training is going? Really? Well, let me update you. Miss Thing pooped only in her potty for three days before going in her training pants again. It was really nice! Since then she has had on-again, off-again days with the potty. We've also been doing a lot of errand-running so I've been putting her in diapers, and she's just been - using them. Today, though, we're not going anywhere, so it's back to training pants and frequent reminders from me to her; "do you need to sit on your potty? Do you feel like you have to go pee-pee or poo-poo on your potty?" Though honestly most of her successes have happened when she realized she needed to go and sat on the potty all of her own accord, not in reaction to my prompting. A couple days ago, she even kept her nighttime training pants clean until about 3pm the next day, because she was so on top of things! YAY!

I'll try to find something else to talk about later today. Probably cooking. Ha ha - we've got Miss Thing's grandparents - one Grandma, at least - coming over today and staying through breakfast on Monday, so I've got lots of work to do! Thank goodness for my crock pot.

No comments: