Friday, October 27, 2006

Remember When...

Hey, remember when I used to post stuff on my blog? Yeah, that was fun.

Things are getting away from me again and I have been trying to figure out what to do about it. This morning in the shower I thought, "why don't I blog about THAT?" My struggle to get my family's lives in order, to figure out how to balance it all, to find ways and time to take care of myself as well as the girls, etc.?"

I have been adding activities into my routine to try to make myself happier and Sweet Pea, Slipshod and I healthier (The Bug is only excepted because she doesn't eat solid food, although the benefits of me eating better will certainly be passed on to her). Could be incredibly boring, could be okay to read. Depends on how much time I have to think about and actually sit and write these things. For example; right now both girls are supposed to be napping but The Bug has just begun to protest from her co-sleeper, so I have an ear out for that and am having difficulty writing coherent sentences because my mind is halfway up the stairs to get her.

Yeah. Anyway, just wanted to say, I have an idea and hope to start blogging more regularly as part of my path back to sanity. ha ha!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hello??? where are you lately. I may not comment much...but I do read! How was Halloween? Post pics please...I want to see!!