Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hair Everywhere!

OMIGOD, yes, I'm linking to an ad, but watching it is SO worth the huge guffaw you'll get. Just make sure you're not drinking anything while watching it. Queen of Spain, this one's for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

While I'm at it, and while we're on the subject of "The Crotch Wars," here's another one especially for the guys. This one is a video, not an ad.

And speaking of hair, I forgot to mention that I did get that haircut on Thursday (the one I was supposed to get on Tuesday but which got cancelled the first time around), and I am still freaking out about how short it is. Yesterday when I took a shower I couldn't believe how short it was to run my fingers through. Every time I see my reflection I think that I've been robbed of my locks! The length is what I asked for, but she took off SO much body. I'm used to my hair being fuller at the bottom, but now it's... well, it looks like a cotton ball. I'll try to post a picture later. It seems too long on top and too short on the bottom - which leaves all the curls and body right in the middle around my ears. My sister-in-law says that I just haven't gotten used to it yet. I hope that's true... when I came home from the salon Sweet Pea was shy of me and went across the room to get closer to her auntie while she stared at me and tried to decide if this was really her mommy.

**Later that day...** Okay, here are the pictures. The first - Sweet Pea is just looking so cute, I couldn't help myself. She's holding her "baby mama kitty," which we adults see as a stuffed bear, and it is wearing its diaper from the huge pre-birth diaper delivery we got from our service last week. I can't believe how tiny these diapers are! Had to find room for 80 of them in the changing table, though, along with Sweet Pea's diapers. She has been mothering this toy since I put the diaper on it on Thursday. ha ha!


Here's that shot of my haircut that I promised... I like it better now than I did this morning, but I'm still not sure it's a good cut for me. I don't like how it tapers at the bottom. I'm tempted to go back and have her cut it up to the fuller part, but then it would be REALLY REALLY short.


For kicks I had Slipshod take pictures of my huge belly again. Especially since, due to the cooler weather today, I was wearing the same outfit that I was wearing when we took the first belly shots that I posted. I don't think anybody's going to argue about me being HUGE this time! My belly, I mean. This time I was also sure to tuck my shirt up so you can see where my boobs end and my belly starts. And as you can see, my belly is now too big for me to pull my pants up completely (they don't go that far up, but still... I can't even get them to go up as far as they're supposed to!) and the shirt doesn't cover the rest of it. Whee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh. mY. gOD.

cANT STOP LAUGHING.

WHAT'S WITH MY CAPS?

Christina said...

OK, first off, you can count on me to be totally honest with you. The hair? It's OK. Not horrible, not fabulous, but OK. I liked your hair the way it was in other pictures. I don't know if shorter is the way to go, though. It might look poofy if you go much shorter. Don't worry, give it a few weeks and it'll probably grow out and look fuller at the bottom.

The ad? Too effin' funny!

Your belly? Adorable! You're all belly! You look like you could pop at any minute!