Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Pix for Daddy

Here we see Danger Girl (er, I mean, The Bug) throwing caution to the wind and trying something completely new.


Made it to the top. Once she got to the top she would get situated, sitting on her bum with her legs pointing down the slide, and then wait for me to help her slide down. She would give a hint of what she wanted by looking me in the eye and saying expectantly, "wheee!"


And she didn't care how she got to the top. Both sides of the slide worked. (Note here: Sweet Pea had her own slide first today - she walked up the slide part with no hands, repeatedly! Much more daring than she used to be!)



She was cautious, yet very confident.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stahl family said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how big those beauties are! And they look just like their mama, if you ask me!